Dry ice blasting is used across the globe as a solution for surface cleaning, surface preparation and parts finishing in a wide range of industries.
This guide is designed to answer all of your questions about dry ice blasting. Topics include:
- Basics of dry ice blasting
- Applications and uses
- Properties of dry ice blasting
- Benefits of dry ice blasting
- How it compares to other cleaning methods
- The most common dry ice questions
- How dry ice blasting works
You will learn how dry ice blasting will help you cut costs, decrease cleaning time and reduce labor allocated to cleaning projects.
You will also learn if dry ice blasting is right for you.